Today the urban men are well travelled, aware of global standards and fashions and are confident of what they want. They are open to experimentations where they blend both Indian and western looks for different occasions. More emphasis is given to the cut and the choice of fabrics. It is all about exclusivity when it comes to choosing a look and men are leaving no stone unturned to look savvy and sharp. There are many unique trends to try in 2018. So, let’s check out the hottest men’s fashion trends!
- Indian ethnic wear for men is evolving at a rapid pace with designers drawing inspiration from varied cultures. One of the gifts of such inspired experiments is the Indo-Western outfits. Essentially a combination of western cuts and Indian aesthetics, the Indo-western kurtas with asymmetrical design are top of the trend.
- Bandhgala’s in classic hues like Black, marmalade, blue is very much in this year.
- We have put together a collection whichperfectly blends innovation in fashion with embellished motifs on Bandhgalas, Kurtas &Jawahar The garments not only give out an elegant feel but are also conventional, handcrafted and contemporary at the same time.
- When it comes to festive style, men prefer to go all traditional. Ethnic wear has the potential to make a man look regal &elegant. From elegant bandhgalas, to waist coats, to versatile Jawahar Jacket, there are many options available for men if they want to look dapper in 2018.
- From hand embroidery to subtle embellishments, men’s’ wear is giving a bold, edgy and eclectic twist to the ethnic trend.
- Short embroidered linen kurtas along with a printed or colour-blockjawahar jackets and trousers are a rage to flaunt the carefree and nonchalant spirit in style.
- Bandgalas in subtle shades with surface ornamentation teamed up with a cool trouser to showcase the brilliant craftsmanship for the minimalistic look, you can wear a linen bandhgala in unique colours.
- One can pair all the above with palazzos, patiala pants or slim fit trousers and look classy.
Hottest Trends for grooms in 2018:
“Gone are the days when only the bride is expected to stand out at the wedding. Today’s groom not only wants to complement his spouse, but also wants to make a statement. The groom is taking his fashion decisions himself,” says designer, Poonam Kasera. The groom’s attire is as much a show stealer as his bride’s.
Ms.Poonam Kasera, Owner & Designer lists down the upcoming trends for the grooms this season:
For the wedding we would recommend a sherwani with full hand embroidery to accentuate the whole ensemble.
- For an elaborate event like Sangeet, we recommend Bandgalas in bright shades with surface ornamentation teamed up with a cool Patiala to flaunt the grooms’ refined taste.
- Jawahar Jacket is the most versatile piece of clothing in every man’s wardrobe. Colour coordinate it with your entire ensemble to give a uber-classy look.
- Accessories such as ornate turbans, mojris, broaches and pearls give a very regal feel to the whole look for the groom. Moreover, stoles paired with a kurta set is also a rage this season.
Narendra Kumar, Creative Director of Amazon Fashion suggests some tip to stay stylish for the coming festivities by adding that be the center of attention in a mix and match of Indian and western traditional attire. For a fashion forward, ethnic outfit opt for Jodhpuri suits or pair a western jacket with pyjamas. Black or oxblood monk straps are the perfect choice of footwear to complete the look. This festive season, pick a quintessential Indian kurta pyjama set. Depending on the occasion, you can go for a set in a bright jewel tone or a silk jacquard kurta. If it is a low-key function, you can wear a linen kurta set or even style it with a pair of blue jeans and jootis.
So, go and be the sport!