Create your own blue look with these simple steps.
- Let’s begin the eye makeup with concealing the eyes. If you have dark circles, you should use a corrector before applying your concealer.
- Now, use a cello-tape to mark a guideline for your eye makeup. You can draw the line with a free hand too if you are good at it.
- It’s time now to apply a bright turquoise blue on the moving area of your eye lid. Now, apply a bright gold eye shadow on the inner corner of your eye lid. Applying a light eye shadow on the inner corner of your eye lid will open up your eyes. Hence, it will give an illusion of bigger eyes.
- Now, take a blending brush and blend the shades softly and gently so that no harsh lines are seen. Do not over blend it. At the same time, do not swipe too much, so that the metallic finish of these shadows are not lost and mixed. There should be a soft gradation of colors. Remove the cello-tape carefully.
- Apply dark kohl, a bit thicker than usual on the upper and lower lash line. Extend the eyeliner to create a wing at the outer corner of the eye.
- Remove all the fall-out of the eye-shadows below the eye with the help of a cotton swab. Apply a light concealer to highlight your eyes.